Wednesday 25 January 2017

How Skin Accumax Changed My Life

The title of my post seems a bit dramatic but it's true. I've mentioned my acne problem countless times on this blog purely because it's the one area of my life that I thought I couldn't change...until one day I discovered Skin Accumax (thanks to a family friend - *ily so much for this*) 🙌!

My skin was relatively clear as a child but as soon as I hit my late teens (16 onwards) my spots became the bane of my life. I can guarantee you I've tried every spot treatment in Boots and Superdrug and when that didn't work I decided to consult my doctor who prescribed with some tablets that did absolutely NOTHING to help the situation.

I'm not someone who has a problem with the way they look but my acne was definitely doing a good job of making me feel self-conscious. 😒

August 2015.
Within the space of a year was looking the worse I'd ever seen it. I was breaking out mostly along my t-zone as well as my cheeks, my pigmentation was becoming more visible and the pain was pretty much intolerable. Going out without makeup on definitely not an option either.

August 2016.




By chance, a family friend recommended Skin Accumax from the Advanced Nutrition Programme. In all honesty, I'd never even heard of the company and knew nothing about them but by this time I was becoming so desperate that I was willing to do anything. At first, I was sceptical about trying another treatment due to the lack of results I was getting but I was easily persuaded after hearing that the product was a supplement containing natural ingredients.  


The iiaa is a distributer of the Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Supplements, Environ Skin Care  and Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup. Their simple philosophy of "Feed, Fortify and Finish" works in conjunction with iiaa brands to improve the appearance of acne and maintain healthy looking skin.


I started off by using the 60 capsule Skin Accumax pack twice a day (retailing at £39.95) and gradually moved onto the Starter pack containing 120 capsules (£69.95). It's now been six months and I am still continuing my Skin Accumax journey by taking the 180 capsule Supersize pack priced at £89.95. More on the range of products can be found here!

 The Skin Accumax Range

Obviously, Skin Accumax isn't the most budget friendly but it's a small price to pay for the result it gives! I have never been happier! I wasn't expecting my skin to change overnight but within a week there was clearly a difference. I wasn't breaking out daily and my skin was beginning to look and feel a lot smoother. Skin Accumax has boosted my self esteem to the point where I can actually confidently leave the house without makeup and I no longer use 30590504 filters before uploading a selfie on social media!

The last few selfies on my Instagram have not been altered or blurred at all - (I use VSCO to edit my images cos you know, I try to upkeep a theme) 😁.

This is what my skin looks like from November 2016 - January 2017.





DISCLAIMER: I am in no way a skin care expert but Skin Accumax genuinely gives better results and actually works unlike prescribed medication from the doctors. The proof is in the photo! X






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig